A (hopefully) short-lived blog to chronicle my journey as I deal with the condition known as pheochromocytoma.

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

T-24 Hours

So here we are at the final post before surgery. I am admitting today to the Virginia Mason hospital (downtown Seattle) at noon. I am scheduled for surgery first thing Wednesday morning which means about 7am or so. Everything to this point is checking out. I had a long conversation with the anethesiologist yesterday and he's certain everything will turn out well. This also marks the beginning of my fast - no solid food for the next couple of days. Whee! Not quite sure what to expect from today other than some monitoring, likely a fair amount of blood testing and such. See you all on the other side.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home